I’m Jefim Borissov. I live in Tampere, Finland. I started programming on C++ when I was in school and shortly after that switched to occasional PHP freelancing. In 2006 I got my first job as the one and only developer at “ERD Estonia” where I single-handedly implemented a tourist information kiosk system and fell in love with .NET and C#.
Today I would define myself as a software developer with reasonable knowledge in Windows software development and some experience in web applications.
- 1986 — Born
- 2002 — Became interested in programming
- 2006 — Software developer @ ERD Estonia (Tallinn, Estonia)
- 2008 — Got my higher applied education at the Estonian IT College
- 2009 — Web developer @ Temptia (Tampere, Finland)
- 2010 — Software developer @ DB-Manager (Tampere, Finland)
- 2012 — Got my master’s degree (CS) at the University of Tampere